The ultimate guide to learn the object-oriented language Ruby from real world programs
Ruby is a fun toy and language and it’s also a serious programming language,became a prgrammer is a combination of scientist and artist.
In this course you will learn the ultimate and complete guide to build programs that increase your skills working on the Ruby language.
We will post excercises that challenge to our students and improve their programming skills,this will help them to master :
(1) Logic and object-oriented programming
(2) Ruby language
(3) Learn to solve problems in more than one way.
You’ll learn the foundations of an object-oriented language like Ruby,if you have experience with programming you can jump and go directly to the excercises, but we receive feedback from experts that learn things or understand what they programm automatically but without understand what they program.
Content and Overview
This course is good for beginners,we ensure to get totally understood and want you understand the logic and foundations behind any line of code.
The students who finish this course will not just learn Ruby and create functional anduseful programs and applications, they will learn to THINK , for us this is more important,we want that you learn to solve problems in more than one way and we´re looking for more and more problems and excercise to improve your programming and solving problem skills.
What I´m going to learn from this course?
- Learn Ruby programming language
- Learn the best Object-Oriented language with real world examples,we ensure to not to be misunderstood.
- Get surprised with new challenging excercises
- The most complete guide of Ruby language , we don’t miss any subject
- The most important: Think like a programmer and learn to solve problem in more than one way.
Do I need something?
You don’t need nothing actually, you have a computer and download the open source Ruby (free).
We will not force you to use any IDE,package,hosting,membership,because we want that you learn to use the free tools that an open source language like Ruby gives you.
We hope you enjoy the course!
What are the requirements?
- No internet conection required
- Access to a computer (Windows,Mac,Linux)
- Download the last version of Ruby (it’s open source ,free)
- Logical thinking is preferred but not required.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 124 lectures and 8 hours of content!
- Build their programming skills
- Learn to solve the same problem in more than one way
- Learn the object-oriented language Ruby
What is the target audience?
- If you’re a beginner is good for you because we explain step by step
- If you have previous programming experience this course if for you ,we will teach you Ruby,which is more fun and useful
- If you´re an expert ,this course is not for you,but is interesting how many experts told me that learn some things when they take a look to the concepts,giving them new perspectives