Uncover expert insights, practical tools, and a library of resources, including everything you need to build design-focused websites with rich user experience—from signup to launch
- Discover professional insights as you get hands-on with designing a custom website on Squarespace 7.1 and Fluid Engine
- Launch a website on your domain with features like commerce, member areas, blogging, and scheduling
- Grow your audience with a mobile-optimized website you can own, edit, and update
You may have heard about Squarespace and even started a trial site, but launching it can be a real challenge for new users. While the basic features look simple enough, shaping Squarespace to fit your business needs requires expert help. That’s where author and Squarespace expert Kelsey Gilbert Kreiling can help. Squarespace from Signup to Launch is a comprehensive resource for customizing the most design-focused and user-friendly website builder in the no-code world.
Enriched with insights and resources from Squarespace experts such as Christy Price, Will Myers, David Iskander, Kristine Neil, Kathryn Joachim, Beatriz Caraballo, Justin Mabee, Shelly Morse, and more, this book goes beyond a technical manual. It prepares you to build a website, explains the foundational knowledge behind Squarespace 7.1 and Fluid Engine, and fosters a professional designer’s mindset. Throughout the book, you’ll learn how to build forms, use content blocks, optimize websites for mobile, build an online store, and become proficient in Squarespace’s built-in SEO, marketing, and analytics tools.
By the end of this Squarespace book, you’ll have the confidence to build professional websites with a developer’s technical knowledge, project organization, and design intuition. You won’t just launch your site; you’ll be proud to share it with the world.
What you will learn
- Build a website on Squarespace, step by step, with expert insights and practical tips
- Plan your site content with an easy-to-understand outline
- Source and create the visual elements necessary to achieve a professional website
- Go beyond pre-set templates by creating a polished design from navigation to footer
- Integrate custom code to enhance both the design and functionality of your project
- Optimize your website for mobile viewing and search engine visibility
- Implement effective marketing strategies to promote your site and grow your audience after its launch