From quality attributes to how to design and model components, interfaces, connectors, containers, all the way to services and microservices.
These are the revised and illustrated notes of the Software Architecture lecture of the Master in Software and Data Engineering held at the Software Institute at USI Lugano, Switzerland during the Spring of 2022.
The book includes the script for these lectures:
- Quality Attributes
- Modeling Software Architecture
- Modularity and Components
- Reusability and Interfaces
- Composability and Connectors
- Compatibility and Coupling
- Deployability, Portability and Containers
- Availability and Services
- Flexibility and Microservices