English | 2023 | ISBN: 978-1098113247 | 300 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 12 MB
Take advantage of your C# skills to build UI components and client-side experiences with .NET. With this practical guide, you’ll learn how to use Blazor WebAssembly to develop next-generation web experiences. Built on top of ASP.NET Core, Blazor represents the future of .NET single-page applications (SPA) investments.
This book shows you how to:
- Create a feature-rich Blazor app that looks beautiful
- Localize an enterprise-scale app as the sole developer using GitHub Actions and Azure Cognitive Services Translator service
- Create advanced validation scenarios for input-based components with forms
- Automatically deploy and host to Azure Static Web Apps, and rely on HTTP services
- Utilize geolocation service native to the browser, as well as native speech synthesis and recognition
- Author a custom modal verification mechanism for validating a user
- Determine the best approach for building reliable, architecturally sound websites
Resolve the captcha to access the links!