Web Design learn how to build your own website from scratch using HTML and CSS step by step guide tools and resources
Want to learn how to create a complete website from scratch?
Step by step learning of a real world project, creating a website. By the end of the course you will be able to expand your portfolio with different website designs. Build you own websites using HTML and CSS
- Course covers everything you need to know to build a website from scratch
- Learn the tools and resources used to create web code
- learn HTML and what tags can do
- plan out your website, create it according to your specifications
- build your website HTML structure and add styling to make it look amazing
- Source code is provided so you can jump in quickly to get started with your own projects
- HTML and CSS in the real world presented by an instructor with over 15 years experience in web development.
- Build websites for the real world, see how HTML and CSS fit together to create usable websites that are fully responsive and ready for the modern world.
This course will present skills and overview uses of HTML tags in a web page design. Provide guidance on how to apply styling and overview common styling properties to make you website look good.