Let industry experts guide you on your journey to becoming a Vue.js developer with the help of practical projects and fun exercises
- Work through mini projects, exercises, and activities to learn Vue.js in a practical way
- Create dynamic components and user interfaces that are fast and intuitive
- Find out how you can get the most out of the Vue.js 3 framework and build an end-to-end project
Are you looking to use Vue.js 3 for building web apps but don’t know where to begin?
Throughout the book, you’ll discover how to manage data in Vue components, define communication interfaces between components, and handle static and dynamic routing to control application flow. You’ll also work with Vite and Vue DevTools and learn how to handle transition and animation effects for an engaging user experience. Finally, you’ll see how to test your app and deploy it to the web.
By the end of this Vue.js book, you’ll have the skills that enable you to work like an experienced Vue developer to build professional apps that can be used by others and have the confidence to tackle real-world frontend web development problems.
What you will learn
- Set up a development environment and start your first Vue.js 3 project
- Modularize a Vue application using component hierarchies
- Share state between components and use Pinia for state management
- Work with APIs using Pinia and Axios to fetch remote data
- Validate functionality with unit testing and end-to-end testing
- Get to grips with web app deployment