Razor Pages lets you build, configure, and deploy amazing dynamic ASP.NET websites with ease.
In ASP.NET Core Razor Pages in Action you will learn:
- Building, configuring, and publishing a data-driven website
- Creating a complete web application step-by-step
- Forms for collecting and processing user data
- Connecting to databases from a Razor Page
- Protecting areas of a Razor Page from unauthorized access with ASP.NET Identity
- Using Object Relational Mapping tools to work with data in Razor Pages applications
- Generating CRUD pages using scaffolding gestures
- Generating and sending email from your web application
ASP.NET Core Razor Pages in Action teaches you to develop dynamic websites using the powerful Razor Pages framework, .NET 6, and ASP.NET. Razor Pages generates HTML on the server, and is the perfect choice for eCommerce sites, intranet services, content management systems, and other apps that require reliability. In this book, you’ll use Razor Pages to build a complete application for booking city breaks, learning to iterate amazing new features chapter-by-chapter. You’ll even learn how to enhance your web applications with the huge ecosystem of C# libraries, and how to locate the perfect tool for your task using centralized repositories.
Simplify ASP.NET web development with Razor Pages! Razor Pages provides a cohesive page-based organization layer for application components like routes and actions. It’s page-centric approach means you spend less dev time switching between the controller, model, and view files, as compared to a traditional MVC approach.
ASP.NET Core Razor Pages in Action teaches you how to use Razor Pages to code and scale dynamic ASP.NET Core websites. You’ll learn a new feature in every chapter as you build an interesting vacation-booking application. As your app grows, you’ll be amazed how Razor Pages accelerates essential tasks like form creation, data processing, testing, and deployment.
- Securing your applications from unauthorized access
- Using object-relational mapping tools to work with data
- Generating and sending email from a web application
- Enhance your web apps with C# libraries